Call Now for Free Attorney Consultation 312-622-6659
We Provide Interpreters for Hearing Impaired
Serving the Chicago area as well as the entire state of Illinois, the Law Offices of David M. Sternfield, LLC provides a full array of legal services to individuals and businesses in civil and criminal cases. We represent and advise clients at every stage, from the inception of the case to settlement, trial, and appeal. Our firm concentrates in three major areas:
- Family Law: We represent and counsel clients in family law matters including divorce, separation, premarital agreements, paternity, surrogacy, custody, spousal support, child support, and civil unions.
- Probate/Guardianship: As a court appointed guardian to minor children, we represent children's personal and property interests.
- Estate Planning: We work with clients to arrange for the transfer of assets in anticipation of death, while also preserving the maximum amount of wealth possible for the intended beneficiaries.
- Real Estate Litigation: We represent clients in all forms of real estate litigation, including the sale and lease of both residential and commercial property.
- Foreclosure: We represent clients through all stages of the foreclosure process. Whether you have just received notice of foreclosure, fighting a case, or trying to establish a payment plan, we can help.
- Personal Injury: We handle cases involving controversies alleging a wrong or damage to another's person, rights, reputation, or property arising from situations such as automobile accidents, product defects, infliction of emotional distress, intentional misconduct, and negligence. If you are hurt, we can help.
- Immigration: We handle all matters relating to immigration, including green card petitions and assisting green card holders trying to navigate the naturalization process. We resolve matters related to family, employment, and special visa holders.
- Reproductive Rights: We facilitate the legal processes involved with surrogacy, including agreements between prospective parents and surrogates, as well as related parentage considerations.
- Other Areas of Practice: We handle a variety of legal matters involving business law, international law, traffic and criminal law matters such as DUI's.
Founding attorney David M. Sternfield has practiced law in Illinois since 1994. In addition to growing a successful Chicago law practice, Mr. Sternfield has experience at Fortune 500 companies such as McDonald's where he worked in commercial real estate and at MCI where he drafted and negotiated multi-million dollar technology-licensing contracts. Licensed in all three Chicago financial exchanges, Mr. Sternfield is also an experienced floor trader. Mr. Sternfield served as a panelist at the United Nations for the 2014 United Nations Panel "Autism: Awareness to Action." As such, Mr. Sternfield has expertise in the area of autism, autism legislation, and matters relating to special needs. With this unique background, Mr. Sternfield has gained extensive knowledge about law, business, and dealing with people in high-pressure situations. He can put this experience to work for you.
Our practice is client oriented. We are committed to providing the best possible legal services to help individuals overcome troubling legal issues in a cost-effective manner. That means we return your calls promptly, speak plainly, report regularly on your case, and are up front and ethical about our fees. We are passionate about keeping each client's background, needs, and goals at the center of things. Our clients can expect that we never stray from the idea that their needs set our course.
If you have any questions or legal concerns, please don't hesitate to call for a free consultation, 24 hours a day.
Call now for free Attorney consultation - 24 hours.
Credit Cards Accepted.